This amazing source of information addresses major issues that affect our digestive system. About 80 to 90% of the population is affected by what is called leaky Gut.
Hippocrates is famous for saying “All disease begins in the gut”. In fact, if you have any of these issues, then chances are you have leaky gut:
1. Food allergies or food sensitivities
2. Autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome or lupus
3. Poor digestion, bloating, gas, constipation, loose stools, heartburn and nutrient malabsorption
4. Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), including, IBS Crohn’s or colitis
5. Thyroid issues such as hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis or Graves disease
6. Adrenal fatigue, candida and slow metabolism
7. Mood disorders, including anxiety, depression and autism
8. Chronic pain in joints and muscles, including arthritis and headaches
9. Skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne and age spots
Leaky gut is the root cause of many diseases today!
This is why I got inspired to write this post. It may be an answer to your prayers.